What are the accepted file formats?
The preferred file format for printing is PDF. We also accept JPG, JPEG, PSD, PNG, TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, Publisher, DOCX, DOC, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT and CSV files.
What is the maximum allowed file size to upload?
What are the artwork requirements?
We require artworks to be in CMYK color space and have a minimum resolution of 300dpi. A 0.125″ bleed from each side of artwork is required for most products. We will convert files submitted in RGB color space to CMYK before printing and minor color shifts may occur.
What is a PDF proof?
A PDF proof is a document we prepare upon your request, so you can check details like trim lines, folding lines and colors before we begin printing your order.
How long does it take for PDF proofs to get ready?
If you request for a PDF proof, it will be ready within 6 hours after you place your order. You will receive an email notification once your proof is ready. You will need to check your email to review and respond that you approve your proof so we can continue processing your order.
Note: On rare occasions, we find issues in your files that require further input from you. In such cases, our experts will contact you within 24 business hours to work with you on a resolution.
Will requesting a PDF proof delay my order?
Possibly. Proofs approved before 6PM PST will go into the printing queue that day. Proofs approved after 6PM PST will go into the printing queue the following day.
What if I find a problem in my PDF proof?
If you notice any issues in your PDF proof, you can reject it and request a new one.
Do you correct possible spelling errors in my artwork?
No. We do not change text or art.
The preferred file format for printing is PDF. We also accept JPG, JPEG, PSD, PNG, TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, Publisher, DOCX, DOC, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT and CSV files
We require artworks to be in CMYK color space and have a minimum resolution of 300dpi. A 0.125″ bleed from each side of artwork is required for most products.
We recommend to keep small texts at 8pt and thin lines at 0.5pt to avoid problems during printing.
Turnaround time can sometimes become confusing. Here are some useful tips that would help you understand Turnaround Time better:
- Turnaround Time is the time that takes us to print your item and make it ready for pickup or shipping.
- Shipping time is NOT included in Turnaround Time.
- You have the option to select from multiple Turnaround Time options when placing your order.
- If you fully pay for your order and upload your files before 5 PM CST, the Turnaround Time starts the next business day. For orders completed after 5 PM CST, the Turnaround Time starts on the second business day.
- If you request a proof, or if you’re are asked to review your proof because of a problem, you need to approve the proof before 5 PM CST to get your Turnaround started the next business day. For proofs approved after 5 PM CST, turnaround starts on the second business day.
- If you have a pending payment, your entire order will be placed on hold. Once you fully pay for your order, your Turnaround starts based on the above guideline.
- Weekends and national holidays are excluded from Turnaround Time.
Note: Turnaround time on merchandise varies and can be confirmed by contacting us directly at [email protected] or specified when orders are placed.