Flyers are going to get us all to talk about your big event. They are perfect supplements for banners, posters, and promotional tools for your function. With high-quality flyer printing, grow your audience and customer base. At your next album launch, weekend music jam, or product launch, hand them out on the street and spread the word.
- 4” x 6” is the standard size available. This postcard-size flyer is great for bulk invitations on product launches or sale events.
- 2” x 3.5” is the smallest of the bunch. This makes it an ideal promotional ticket to get in exclusive parties or VIP nightclubs.
- 5.5” x 8.5” is half the size of a letter-sized paper and is the most economical. The larger size makes it easy to distribute on the streets, in the mall, or inside establishments.
- 8.5” x 11” is the popular size for event flyers. It has ample space for larger images or graphic-heavy messages for better readability.
- 11” x 17” is the largest, and the best size if you want to use it as a poster to promote club events.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Matte has a satin-like appearance that exudes a luxurious feel. This flat finish makes reading easy even for lengthier or smaller text.
- Gloss provides just the right amount of gleam to catch the eye while also allowing your text and photographs to be read.
- The glossy reflective coating on high gloss UV accentuates the vivid colors of your printed artwork.
- The dull finish of uncoated cardstock gives it an understated and elegant appearance.
- 13 pt. matte recycled cardstock is made of premium 100% recycled paper. This sturdy and non-reflective cardstock is an elegant and eco-friendly choice.
- 14 pt. cardstock has a thick and sturdy feel that is similar to a business card. This comes in matte, gloss, high gloss UV, and uncoated finish.
- 16 pt. cardstock in matte or glossy finish is slightly thicker than a business card and is a great choice for a premium feel.